Access to and use of our website is provided by us on the basis of a number of important terms and conditions, which are set out in full below.
• You should carefully read these terms and conditions (“terms”). When you use BirdWatching, you will be legally bound by these terms, which will take effect from your first use of BirdWatching. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms, then you should not use BirdWatching. We are continually seeking to update and improve BirdWatching. As a result, we may make changes to BirdWatching, including these terms, at any time. You will need to review these terms regularly so that you are aware of any changes we have made. You will be legally bound by the updated or amended terms from the first time that you use BirdWatching after we post the changes on-line.
• The BirdWatching web site, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyright 2010. All rights reserved. Any replication, modification, or copy of any part of this website without the prior, written consent of BirdWatching is prohibited. This copyright notice applies to site visitors, clients, non-clients, and affiliates.
• Please respect the rights of content creator(s). All images are copyright of the rights holder.
• These terms apply generally to the use of BirdWatching. Any facility (“Comment Facility”) that we may make accessible to you through BirdWatching, enabling you to post messages, comments, information, material or content (a “Contribution”), may have additional special terms attached. If and when a Comment Facility becomes available, you will need to read and agree to be legally bound by those special terms before you post a Contribution or use those sections. If you do not agree to be legally bound by those special terms then you will not be able to post a Contribution.
• BirdWatching is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in a country where that distribution or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations.
The rights in materials, images, information, data, trade marks, trade names and logos and other content included on BirdWatching (“BirdWatching content”) are owned by us or the relevant third party content owner. All rights are reserved and acknowledged. As BirdWatching content is protected by a variety of third party rights, you may not copy, adapt, re-publish, make available to the public or print off copies of BirdWatching content in any way, or use it other than as part of BirdWatching and for your personal non-commercial use, without our prior written permission.
Information which we provide through BirdWatching is in outline for information or entertainment purposes only. The information could be inaccurate.
Third party websites
We do not monitor the content of third party websites and any link provided on BirdWatching is solely for your convenience. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any third party website. You are responsible for checking and complying with the terms and privacy policies applicable to your use of any third party website.
Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that BirdWatching is available to you and that content for which we are responsible is accurate, we cannot make any legal commitment or representation to you that BirdWatching will be available at any particular time or that it or any BirdWatching content will be of any particular quality or fit for any particular purpose. However, we will exercise reasonable skill and care in providing any service to you.
Graphic BirdWatching is proudly powered by WordPress